The Lobster's state of mind by Hovav Heth


I love short stories and find them to be very enjoyable to read. This book included 12 different short stories and all of them were very entertaining. I liked how the book was broken up so I could read a short story during one of my breaks at school or during my lunch hour. I found the short story on the stripper's love life to be very intriguing! I think that the author really put everything into this book and it turned out well. I also enjoyed the story about the pop singer trying to make a comeback. The settings in this book were wonderful and were based in Israel. I have always dreamed of going to Israel and felt that the author did a wondrous job of describing the setting. I would recommend this book and hope to read more from this author very soon. 


Do Lobsters dream? Do they have desires? When we kill a cockroach, do we commit a heinous crime? This is the subject of one of the twelve short stories in the book 'The Lobster's state of mind',
This book also includes:
Eli’s Head : A story about a handicapped person's effort to rid himsself of his handicap by performing an unusual operation on him self
The Eulogy: A story about a has been pop singer trying to arrange a grand comeback for himself in an original way the stripper, a stoy about a stripper's love life. Eight other great short stories full of unexpected twists and turns ,enjoyable and thought provoking.